Nebraskan National Economics Test|
1. Which of these best describes the U.S. Federal Reserve?
2. What is the basic purpose of profits in our market economy?
3. Who sets monetary policy in the United States?
4. The prices of meat products in a competitive market are determined
5. The purchasing power of people's incomes is most affected by:
6. Who makes fiscal policy in the United States?
7. What is an example of fiscal policy?
8. Which one of the following is most likely to improve the wages
of American workers?
9. What is the current national rate (percent) of civilian
10. Which one of the following is the most widely used measure
11. What is the current annual rate of inflation?
12. What economic policy would most likely be used to combat a recession
when inflation is low?
14. There is a deficit in the federal budget when:
15. If the U.S. dollar increases in value, what will most likely be
the effect on U.S. exports of goods to other countries?